Join Our Team!
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
(LONG TERM CARE)
(SHORT TERM REHAB)
Now Hiring - Unit Secretary - Concord, MA
CareOne at Concord
The CareOne at Concord mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Unit Secretary is responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Responsible for providing receptionist and secretarial services as well as maintaining par level of supplies and equipment within the department.
2. Assists in the efficient operation of the unit and relates to patients, staff and physicians in a cooperative manner based on the philosophy of Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center.
3. Requisitions supplies, equipment and services from other departments.
4. Provides support to ensure efficient operation of the department.
5. Participates in and supports the unit governing council.
6. Participates as a team member by performing additional assignments not directly related to the job description when workload requires, and as requested others.