Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
(LONG TERM CARE)
(SHORT TERM REHAB)
Now Hiring - Accounts Receivable Coordinator - Peabody, MA
**Must have long term care billing experience**
CareOne at Peabody
The CareOne Peabody mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Reconcile and collect current and past due accounts via telephone calls and written correspondence.
2. Must be able to maintain high customer contact relating to delinquent accounts.
3. Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
4. Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices; and record amounts due for services rendered.
5. Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data and keeping other records
6. Resolve discrepancies in accounting records
7. Contact customers in order to obtain or relay account information.