Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
(LONG TERM CARE)
(SHORT TERM REHAB)
(SUB ACUTE CARE)
Now Hiring - Business Office Coordinator - (city), (state-2 ltr abbrev)
(CENTER or BUILDING)
The (CENTER or BUILDING) mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Business Office Coordinator will coordinate and manage all aspects of spend down process at a facility/ center. Position requires in-depth working knowledge of private pay billing and collections, as well as an understanding of the underlying components of spend down management process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Liaison between center and patient/ family to determine all known resources, assets, income
2. Coordinator of financial planning resources
3. Update spend down spreadsheet monthly by importing current charges to obtain accurate financial standing of patient
4. Communicate with patient/family on obtaining necessary financial documents
5. Facilitate family financial planning meetings with the centers
6. Create financial portfolio for each in house Resident
7. Produce monthly projection forecast to determine pipeline