Do you want to create meals that delight? Do you want to advance your career? Do you want to enjoy life, and most importantly make a difference?
Then consider joining a CareOne Culinary Arts team! At CareOne, we believe in making the dining experience both healthy and enjoyable for our residents through our signature dining program, which includes personalized menu choices, tableside cooking and so much more…all that’s missing is YOU!
Join our team where the sky’s the limit for culinary professionals!
Now Hiring - Executive Chef- Williamstown, MA
Sweetwood of Williamstown Independent Living Community
The Sweetwood of Williamstown Independent Living Community mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
1. Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, & directing the Culinary Services department, its’ programs and activities
2. Coordinate Culinary Services with other departments (i.e. Activities, Nursing, Social Services, etc)
3. Assist in the recruitment, interviewing, and selection of Culinary Services personnel.
4. Determine departmental staffing requirements necessary to meet the Culinary Services department needs and assign a sufficient number of personnel for each shift
5. Schedule department work hours (including vacation and holiday schedule), personnel, work assignments, etc. to expedite work
6. Additional duties as required
Necessary certification required by the state ie ServSafe
1. Healthcare experience required
2. 2 years managerial experience
3. Supervisory experience in kitchen operations
4. Must be able to read, write, speak, & understand the English language
5. Culinary skills required