Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
(LONG TERM CARE)
(SHORT TERM REHAB)
(SUB ACUTE CARE)
Now Hiring - Billing Specialist - Weymouth, MA
CareOne at Weymouth
The CareOne at Weymouth mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Billing Specialist is responsible for billing for multiple facilities Managed Care claims.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Daily discharge billing
2. Daily review and follow up on outstanding claims on aging
3. Monthly billing of claims and responsible to handle the month end close for building(s).
4. Bills all claims within appropriate timeframe from the date of service.
5. Investigates all problems and solves all problem claims while correcting information in order to re-bill claim.
6. Identifies and manages authorization, insurance changes, denials and appeals.
7. Communicates professionally and effectively with patients, insurance companies, physicians and clinical personnel.
8. Assist with special projects as needed