Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
LONG TERM CARE - SKILLED NURSING
Now Hiring – REGISTERED NURSE – Millbury, MA
Care One at Millbury
The Care One at Millbury mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Opportunities to advance and grow your career
• And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the Shift coordination and oversight of the nursing process for residents assigned to his or her care. Responsibilities include both the direct and indirect provision of care according to each resident’s nursing and medical plan of care and in accordance with state and federal regulations and accepted nursing standards of practice.
• Director of Nursing of the facility where providing nursing services for all coordination of discipline services and/or any nursing department specific or corporate functions, processes or initiatives.
• If applicable, supervising administratively in the building assigned, Certified Nursing Assistants and licensed nurses of all staff of his/her respective discipline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide direct nursing care to assigned residents in accordance with the nursing process.
• May be assigned to function as Medication/Treatment Nurse, unit Charge Nurse, or Supervisor.
• Direct day to day functions of Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants, assuring compliance with state and federal regulations and facility policies and processes.
• Provide assessment of and responds to resident conditions utilizing the nursing process.
• Work cooperatively with other members of the facility interdisciplinary team.
• Maintain effective communication with other members of the interdisciplinary team utilizing facility processes in order to assure the highest standard of care is maintained for each resident assigned to his or her care.
• Complete and ensure LPN and C.N.A. documentation of care and services rendered according to facility policies and procedures.
• Complete reports such as the 24-hour change in condition report, Incident and Accident reports, etc. according to the facility policy and procedure and as assigned by the Director of Nursing Services.
• Provide immediate response to situations of resident risk such as allegations of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of property.
• Report incidents timely and to appropriate persons per facility policy.
• Ensure timely and accurate medication and treatment administration.
• Communicate to physician and documents changes in resident condition utilizing both objective and subjective nursing assessment.
• Document and implement changes in nursing and medical plans of care.
• According to facility policy and procedure, assure that all members of the interdisciplinary team are aware of and understand changes in resident nursing and/or medical plan of care.
• All other duties as assigned.